Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Northeast Barth Owners Get-Together
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
We MAY spend the Summer in New England; if so, we'll attend in our 1997 38' Custom Monarch. More when we know our plans.

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Raymag
posted Hide Post
Count us in for the weekend of August 3rd.

Although we're not from New England, I'm sure you will make some room for us! Smiler

Real

1991 Breakaway 30Ft
5.9L Cummins Diesel
Spartan Frame
4 Speed Allison Model 542
Front Entrance
Firestone Ride-Rite Suspension

Posts: 126 | Location: Shefford, QC Canada | Member Since: 08-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
This will be a Barth get together in New England and it is open to any Barth owners or friends of Barth owners worldwide.

Gunner and Raymag "Come on down - or over".

There are now six who stated a sincere interest. We may actually pull this one off.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right now, we plan to be there. We should have a tag along, non-Barth mobiler. Janet & I are on retreat next week (Myrtle beach w/o the Barth). We will confirm our summer travel plans during the retreat.

’84 Barth Regal 25 ‘
w/ “FRED” FRont End Diesel
Chevy 6.2 L diesel

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

I have been trying to contact the Oak Haven campground for over a week. I have left a message and emailed them. They do not officially open until mid-April, so I will have to wait for them to contact me.

As soon as I have reservation info, I'll re-post.

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming camping season and hopeful that we will have a NE Barth get-together.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post