Tools
Reply To This Topic

membership directory
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/12
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Creepy Cawler
posted Hide Post
I quessthat I'm guilty of not posting and not even signing in to look at the site. Seems like
I just open it up and read all the new topics and then never put in my two cents. Pobably because I figure that nobody would be interested . Any way I do enjoy reading all the post.

Posts: 140 | Location: Freedom Pa. U.S.A | Member Since: 04-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
This is a personal request to Bill H. If you would please stop posting and only I continue posting at the same rate I have been for the last 72 months I will catch up with you . By the way that will be 1,131 months from now. ROTFLMAO Never mind Bill H. cheers All who wander are not lost

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Thats only 94.25 years.... Train....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post