Tools
Reply To This Topic

membership directory
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
Bill H , I noticed I'm listed twice in the membership directory. How can I delete the wrong one?

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
What is the other screen name? I don't want to go and delete the wrong member. Did you ever post with the other name?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Charles L>
posted
Bill

I am also listed twice, you can remove "Charles L" and I will use "Charles"

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles L:
I am also listed twice, you can remove "Charles L" and I will use "Charles"
Done... I have resent your registration rights to the old email address. The "Charles L" email and screen name are now banned. Any problems logging on email me bill_ny@barthmobile.com I can change your old email address and password so you can log back on under the old screen name if you run into any issues. I also added the karma points that were lost from "Charles L" to "Charles"

"Charles", it looks like you're part of the "First Year of Inception Club" too. I never would have known.

Anyone else want to set the records straight? It's easy to do, keeps your post counts and karma points straight, keeps your history and membership time intact and makes it easier to keep track of who we're responding to when posting a reply.

Karma points, time as a member and post counts are some of the ways we (meaning me) keep track of who can edit their posts, those who can receive a custom title or be able to edit their own title.

It isn't a perfect science, maybe it's not 100% fair but, it's all I have to go on.

It isn't a problem for me to do. If anything, you'll be making it easier for me & you.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Bill
now I need to change the "Charles" listed e-mail address to the one listed on "Charles L" but can not change as it was used for "charles L " listing

Posts: 63 | Location: Winona Lake, IN | Member Since: 04-18-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I will fix that. I'll have that straighten out for you. Please post anything that goes wrong here.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Bill, the other screen name is jimandtere. There are 5 Karma points on that name so we must have made some posts. Can you transfer them to the humbojb name? Thanks
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by humbojb:
There are 5 Karma points on that name so we must have made some posts. Can you transfer them to the humbojb name?
Done...

To bad you didn't stick with the first screen name you were using. That one shows that you registered back on 10-27-2004

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
To all, if you get bored with your screen name you can edit it. If you can't figure it out I'll do it for you.

For the longest time I was know as "Bill" the problem was people were confusing the 2 Bill's on this site.

When Dave went to this website hosting I noticed an option to change the screen name and keep everything the same.

If anyone want to change their screen name, I don't mind. If you have a new email address or you forget your password let me know.

It only takes me a few seconds to resend this info. I can reset the password or change your email address to something else.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Bill(NY), is there anyway I can change my registration date. As you mentioned in your post of 9-26-07, I lost some Karma points and the earlier registration date when we switched from Humbojb to Jim and Tere.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim and Tere:
Bill(NY), is there anyway I can change my registration date. As you mentioned in your post of 9-26-07, I lost some Karma points and the earlier registration date when we switched from Humbojb to Jim and Tere.
I added those points to your profile 2+ years ago. But, unfortunately there is no way for me to change your registration dates.

For those who are asking... "What are they talking about?" ...The easiest way to explain it is Jim and Tere signed up on 10-27-2004 and posted 5x they then signed up with another screen name and posted again.

The "Prestige" (for lack of a better word) is in their membership status. They have been a member for over 5 years if you use the earlier registration dates. But, because they re-registered and kept the newer name they now are being shown as being here for a little less than the 5yr.

I can directly control most features and functions on our site. Membership registration dates are done in a sequential fashion and I have no way of changing that.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
what are Karma Points?

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 298 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rp's barth:
what are Karma Points?
Simply put... it is how many times you have posted. It is always "Good Karma" to post and help members by answering or asking questions.

http://barthmobile.com/eve/for...421077461#6421077461

For those who can see the Karma Point Standing, click here.

If you can't see this or have been bared from this area, please post your request here telling me you can not see that link. My explanations will make more sense...

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you can't see this or have been bared from this area, please post your request here telling me you can not see that link. My explanations will make more sense.

Whoa.... Thats heavy....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
To Jim & Tere: Don't feel bad about your sign up date. When I moved from Florida to Tennessee in Oct. 2004 I was reregistered as a new member. My only status now is I think I'm the oldest registered Barth driver(82). Been thinking about changing my name to "Ol Carl"

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post