Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    2009 Nation's Capital Barthmobile G-T-G 10/9-10/12
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2009 Nation's Capital Barthmobile G-T-G 10/9-10/12
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of sean
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone Sean & Tracey Stewart of New Jersey will be attending our first rally looking foward to meeting everyone.

Posts: 10 | Location: point pleasant new jersey | Member Since: 10-16-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sean:
Hello everyone Sean & Tracey Stewart of New Jersey will be attending our first rally looking forward to meeting everyone.
Per your PM request to me, site 1407 has been set aside for you.

Also, thank you for requesting a spot on our map and supplying your data tag number too. Computer

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Anne said to ask if anyone would like to get tickets to attend a session of Congress. Please, lets settle on a day and how many want tickets. Anne will get the tickets. Let me know as soon as possible. happy new year to all. Ray and Anne

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sky:
Anne said to ask if anyone would like to get tickets to attend a session of Congress.
On an unrelated note... would anyone like tickets to watch paint dry? ROTFLMAO

Will they allow us to bring in tar and feathers? Can I bring my rented Segway in there??? Big Grin

Sorry don't take it the wrong way, just trying to be funny. It sounds like a good idea.

Most of us will be getting there on Thursday and Friday and leaving Sunday or Monday. I think that if I was to do this I would need to get there a little earlier...

Hmmm: Note to self... talk wife and kids into getting there earlier for the education end of it. Click

Can you tell us a little more about this? What would this entail time wise, dollars wise, if we were to include it into other things planned for a certain day. BTW: When are you guys getting there?

On another unrelated note... I wonder if I'll be allowed on a plane now? Ooops

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
"Two things one should avoid watching being made: Sausage and laws." Will Rogers

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
The tickets will be free. We are leaving a week or so before and will be going to Maine and Vermont, if things work out for the trip. Ray and Anne.

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Ray, Nancy and I would like to go. The day makes no difference to us. Thanks Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Ray,
Betty and I would like to go to the Congress session. Thanks

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Donna and I would like to go to the Bailout Booth if you think it will be open while we are there.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
YOU have to have a PREVOST to go there NICK!!!
lol Ray

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
YOU have to have a PREVOST to go there NICK!!!

Nah.....Congress is on-the-roll. Pretty soon bailouts will be a Constitutional Right....
and it's FREE! (Just don't tell your grandkids and their grandkids about it.....)

Violence Click(Congress)

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
What if I buy the Prevost. Can't pay for it. Get a Bailout. Let the taxpayers (that being you) pay for it. Is that how this is suppose to work. I'm just trying to figure this out. I like the idea of a free Prevost.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
What if I buy the Prevost. Can't pay for it. Get a Bailout. Let the taxpayers (that being you) pay for it. Is that how this is suppose to work. I'm just trying to figure this out. I like the idea of a free Prevost.

Nick

I think bailouts are only for large corporations.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:

I think bailouts are only for large corporations.

That's a bummer. Mad

Nick

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's time to form a corporation before the USA runs out of money and has to be bailed out by the Chinese or Mr Madoff's relatives.

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post