Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom & Loraine:
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
Tom and Lorainne I believe they are out. I did offer my tent

Thank you all for your kind offers. Actually we do own a tent, but it’s not a Barth LOL so unfortunately at this time we are not planning to attend.

Tom and Lorainne have joined the exclusive group which I will call "Barthless" Maybe Barthless in Michigan or Barthless in Tennessee or Barthless wherever you are. ROTFLMAO Thumbs Down Sorry Frowner

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Has anybody thought about live streaming this event online
for those of us who cannot attend....

https://stretchinternet.com/ho...ng-a-camera-you-own/

https://www.popsugar.com/tech/...vent-Online-22690067

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76HtGVE7bL4

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been following all the chatter about this GTG , but I haven't seen anything about a Rally fee or camping fees or maybe a schedule of events or activities. This is our first GTG and we are in the dark. We have done vintage rally's for years and most have a fee schedule. If any emails have been sent we have not received any. Any help would be helpful, be genital we are newbees. Thanks Jack

Posts: 16 | Location: Roaoke, IN | Member Since: 06-29-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Hey Jack,

Welcome to Barth GTG's, we don't have fees. (No name tags either)
You pay for your site with the campground, but no rally fee.
I don't think the campground is sure where they're putting us, so we don't know the cost yet. Richard said they would know soon.

Bill

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StinkyDaddy:
Hey Jack,

Welcome to Barth GTG's, we don't have fees. (No name tags either)
You pay for your site with the campground, but no rally fee.
I don't think the campground is sure where they're putting us, so we don't know the cost yet. Richard said they would know soon.

Bill

Thank you

Posts: 16 | Location: Roaoke, IN | Member Since: 06-29-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
be genital we are newbees.

confusion

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack & Joannie Fox:
I have been following all the chatter about this GTG , but I haven't seen anything about a Rally fee or camping fees or maybe a schedule of events or activities. This is our first GTG and we are in the dark. We have done vintage rally's for years and most have a fee schedule. If any emails have been sent we have not received any. Any help would be helpful, be genital we are newbees. Thanks Jack

Well we do actually have a fee. We demand payment in friendship. We have a 100% payback of all fees with our friendship in return.

Larry-David is the only one I can remember wearing his name on his shirt.... Ask at the GTG it is an interesting story....

We are always easy to get along with....

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1385 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Smiley:

I'll check my server we might be able to stream some of it. I plan to bring my drone (yes I am a licensed drone pilot and a registered camera drone) and might be able to catch all our attendees and coaches. I have streamed from the drone many times at various aircraft events and fly-ins, as well as some Barthmobile events in the past. We'll see.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MWrench:
quote:

I love this idea! It's so 21st century.

I'll check my server we might be able to stream some of it. I plan to bring my drone (yes I am a licensed drone pilot and a registered camera drone) and might be able to catch all our attendees and coaches. I have streamed from the drone many times at various aircraft events and fly-ins, as well as some Barthmobile events in the past. We'll see.

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StinkyDaddy:
I've been working on a shirt design for the GTG.

Very cool!
It's available at this link.

Rusty GTG Shirts

I also made a design with just the Barth script on the front. I'll bring the shirts to the GTG or I can mail them to you if you're not joining us.

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:

Looks like a match made in heaven. Doug's Idea and Ed has the knowledge and the equipment to make that idea a reality. cheers

We'd have to make sure we are not having the pole dancing competition going on at the time of the live feed..... Sorry

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1385 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
I do not like the idea and I am out.

See more information here!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Ed,

If you get me the raw footage, we can make dvd's for every one. Or if thats too old fashioned, we could just stream it. I plan to take a bunch of pictures so that we have a record of this event.

BTW, has anyone been in contact with the Barth family or employees???

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kevin:
I do not like the idea and I am out.

Kevin, you had already said you were out weeks ago, well before Doug posted his idea! Doug didn't know I have been doing drone footage of previous GTGs for years!!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Pictures, Video and recordings all have there place. My family, all my family is asked if they feel the need to use a picture with me in to not post my name but if they do it's not the end of the world. I normally don't post pictures when I am out mainly because i am to busy. Also normally internet is crap at most camps.

My memory needs all the help it can get. Over the winter I got much joy out of watching Kenny sing from the GTG last year.

Dont tweet, snapchat or any of that stuff. I have a Facebook account but only look at occasionally. Our family has a private to share medical and the like.

We need to respect all our members.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth