Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Reminder: PLEASE send me your email address so I can more easily communicate updates on the Keeney gathering. Thanks.

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Just so everyone understands. Richard is going to be our one contact person for the campground. He wants your email to do mass updates of pertinent info on the GTG. This will save us all from sifting through the thread pages to find out important updates. WHO,what where and when type updates.

rpmuise@mac.com

He is not going to spam you! He has had my email for years......

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Hey Jack,
Glad you're going to make it. Looking forward to seeing another trailer.
Bill

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
If you do not get this in email form, please let me know via email asap. Thank you.

Hello,

Here is the latest official attendee list for the rally, as of today:

Richard and Nancy
Dana and Lynn
Steve and Liz
Mary Ray
Duanne
Wally and Connie
Tom and Lorainne
Ed and Jane
Tom
Lou and Barb
Jim and Joan
Nick and Donna
Bruce and Kathleen
Mark
Jack and Joannie
Site of honor for Rusty

Please let me know if there are any corrections or additions. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE PARK ON YOUR OWN AS THEY SPECIFICALLY ASKED ME TO COORDINATE THE EVENT.

Tom and Steve are working on a pig roast. We may also have a corn hole tournament, a meal at an Amish place, a trip to the flea market, surplus parts hunting, etc.

I have called the park and I should know soon what sites we will have.

Safe travels,
Richard

Sent from my iPad

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Richard, only one "N" in my name....my heart is broken!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2053 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Darryl & Kathy Smith
posted Hide Post
Kathy and I are planning on attending. It doesn't look like we made the list. we will send another E mail.

Former Breakaway owners

Posts: 59 | Location: michigan | Member Since: 11-21-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darryl & Kathy Smith:
Kathy and I are planning on attending. It doesn't look like we made the list. we will send another E mail.

Just checked the Barth site and saw your post. Please send an email to rpmuise@mac.com if you have not already and I will add you to the email list.

Richard

Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
Richard, only one "N" in my name....my heart is broken!!

Sorry about that. eBay has a broken heart repair kit on sale this week. I'll get it for you.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jack & Joannie Fox:
4/2/19 Just found out about this GTG. We would love to come as we live only 65 miles from Goshen IN. We have a 1968 22ft continental Travel trailer.Is it to late to be included? I would love all the info on this as is possible. thank you

You came in at a time we were having a little April Fools day fun? Hope you didn't think we were more than a little crazy. (I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane) Of course you are welcome we will enjoying seeing another trailer and meeting its owner. Go back in the thread and find Richards email address. He is this years Wagon-master.

Oh and WELCOME! We would love to see pics of your Barth.

Having a hard time posting pics. but here is a link to the barth facebook page and some pics of our "Betty" https://www.facebook.com/group...hotos/?filter=albums

Posts: 16 | Location: Roaoke, IN | Member Since: 06-29-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack & Joannie Fox:
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jack & Joannie Fox:
4/2/19 Just found out about this GTG. We would love to come as we live only 65 miles from Goshen IN. We have a 1968 22ft continental Travel trailer.Is it to late to be included? I would love all the info on this as is possible. thank you

You came in at a time we were having a little April Fools day fun? Hope you didn't think we were more than a little crazy. (I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane) Of course you are welcome we will enjoying seeing another trailer and meeting its owner. Go back in the thread and find Richards email address. He is this years Wagon-master.

Oh and WELCOME! We would love to see pics of your Barth.

Having a hard time posting pics. but here is a link to the barth facebook page and some pics of our "Betty" https://www.facebook.com/group...hotos/?filter=albums

We know and understand the trials and tribulations of Photobucket. Look forward to seeing it in person at the GTG. Looks like you did a great job on the restore.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
I need a photo of Rusty and his coach. Please send it to rpmuise@mac.com. Thanks.

Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
I have one I took from the DC GTG. I took pics of everyone and their coaches.

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StinkyDaddy:
I have one I took from the DC GTG. I took pics of everyone and their coaches.

Thanks,
Could you email it?

Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Yep, after I find it.

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24

Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
I just found the picture and emailed it to Richard.

While looking for pics from the D.C. GTG I realized that was 10 years ago. That GTG was what really solidified our love for Barth and GTG's.

It was my first time towing a travel trailer (that we had just pulled out of the woods). Which was extra special going around the D.C. beltway at 11 p.m.
Rusty and Nick were waiting up for us when we got there.
Speaking of Nick, that GTG was the origin of "A Cagle" as a unit of monetary measure.

We were hooked on GTG's after that and we try to make every one we can.

Looking forward to seeing you good folks there.

Bill

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24