Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    2009 Florida GTG Hillsborough State Park
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2009 Florida GTG Hillsborough State Park
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Been out a while, I will run this by Helen. This sounds like fun ! Would be great to see you guys again.
Billy T

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.
Powered by Cummins ISL9-450
Onan 8,000 Quiet Diesel Genset
Toad: 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Diesel with M&G Car Brake

Posts: 375 | Location: 1mile north of I-10 Exit 92, Duson, LA USA in The Heart of CAJUN COUNRTY ! ! ! | Member Since: 05-14-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
OK, Helen & I want to go. Can anyone recommend a site out of the few that are left?
Thanks
Billy T

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

billynhelen@me.com

Posts: 375 | Location: 1mile north of I-10 Exit 92, Duson, LA USA in The Heart of CAJUN COUNRTY ! ! ! | Member Since: 05-14-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
I just love it when a question has been answered before I ask... We have reserved site 51c. Do not know if we will be out of "The Loop" but I am sure we will be within walking distance!
Billy n Helen

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

billynhelen@me.com

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/10
aka: noble97monarch
Picture of Cheri
posted Hide Post
51C is right around the corner from our site #40. Last year our friends/non-Barth RV'ers -Tom and Annette had site 51D. Sadly they will not be joining us this year as Tom passed away June 1st.
Be prepared for my husband -Corey- to have lots of questions and will want to check out your satellite setup as he is on a quest to figure out something for our rig!
Look forward to meeting
Cheri

Posts: 51 | Location: Bradford NH/Spring Hill FL | Member Since: 06-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Good to hear you'll be there Billy. Our friend Jim in the tow-behind sob is a Louisiana boy and says he's looking forward to meeting you. He's wondering what you plan on bringing to the dinner table Razzer.
Sorry to hear about Tom. They were good sports about bringing the Corona last year and were very nice folks.
The PC seams to be up and running well so I'll be back on the site a little more again.
If anyone is not sure about the GTG please ask any questions and rest assured there is plenty of room at the campground.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
It would be great to cook a meal for you guys. Helen suggested we cook either a Chicken & Sausage Gumbo or the 'ole standby Red Beans & Sausage over rice. We need to know about how many folks we will feed. I NO LIKE LEFT OVERS ! Did the Red Beans at the Chattanooga GTG and we thought they were going to eat the pot !

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

billynhelen@me.com

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of Ol' Betsy
posted Hide Post
Carl and Betsy Feren will be on site #44. See you all then!

Betsy & Carl Feren
Ms Idgie and April
1992 30' Barth Breakaway

Posts: 75 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 12-21-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ol' Betsy:
Carl and Betsy Feren will be on site #44.
Mapped and listed. Danny... can you check to see if there are any other available spots left for your weekend GTG?

BTW: I love your GTG's Danny... I was thinking about your weekend camping event when I wrote this...

"I am trying to make this an area to list an upcoming Barth layover - you never know, it might turn into an annual GTG for some members, and one day, turn into a Full Fledged Rally."

...You might not want to admit it Smiler. But, I think you might be there!!! Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Looks like 29, 30, 42, 51b, and 51d are all still available. Reserve America changed their site so I'll try giving a link to the reservation map.
http://www.reserveamerica.com/...ode=FL&parkId=281037
Yep it worked. Type in the dates and it will show what sites are available. To change map, hit search campsites and hit one of the other areas. It's pretty easy once you get used to it. Make sure the site you choose is big enough for your coach. 29,30, and 42 are smaller [25-30 ft.] the 51's are 40 footers so no problem.
Bill, the dining hall is located right under the D in Deb&ED. Good job on the map!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Hey Danny:

Thanks for all the work your doing to make this GTG a great time for all. We moved again to St. Marks Florida just south of Tallahassee near the coast. Deb and I will be leaving early Friday morning. Its about 200 miles to the GTG from our new residence.

BillyT53 - Not sure what your plans are but your more than welcome to spend Thursday night in our yard. Its easy to get to off of 10 and your heading in the right direction. I have 50 and 30 amp power outlets.

Danny- Good place to stop at on the way to Dega in the Nov.

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Bill, the dining hall is located right under the D in Deb&ED. Good job on the map!
Little lost Danny... What are you asking me to do here?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Not sure if you can even do it, but the dining hall is located just under and a little left of where the big D of Deb&Ed on the map. This would just show newcomers where the Saturday night dinner is. It's not far from anywhere in the area we are camping, just a central location.

79 Barth Classic

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
...the dining hall is located just under and a little left of where the big D of Deb&Ed on the map.
Like this... or did you have something else in mind?

If it looks the same as before - hit your "F5 Key" or refresh the page.

BTW: This is a see thru image. It takes on the background color of the page. On the real map it'll look green.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Last night I didn't see it but this morning it's there. Looks good to me, Bill. Thanks.

79 Barth Classic

Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Ed,
That may be a date! We usually stay at the large truck stop on the north side of I-10 near Tallahassee. If we park with you guys, we travel down there together. We will not know when we will be able to get away from the shop until that week.

Billy T

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

billynhelen@me.com