Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    2009 Florida GTG Hillsborough State Park
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2009 Florida GTG Hillsborough State Park
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
I wish I had known. Confused I'm going down on the 3rd...

I'll see if we can change reservation to 3rd to 5th.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
If you can, we can meet off I-75 Exit 399 or at the rest stop just south of Exit 382.

The latter is better, as the return to I-75 from 399 is uphill, with a short merging lane. The rest stop return is downhill.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Reservation changed to arrive on the 3rd. Talk more about it later but the rest area sounds good to me.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the welcoming committee will be in place for those of us arriving Friday afternoon. When the time comes, we may be able to get away thursday too, but right now the plan is to get away as soon as possible Friday, at least by noon.
If I made up some name signs, would you guys staple them to the site number poles, or is that a stupid idea?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/10
aka: noble97monarch
Picture of Cheri
posted Hide Post
I think that's a great idea. Corey and I would put it up.

Cheri

Posts: 51 | Location: Bradford NH/Spring Hill FL | Member Since: 06-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
Hi Danny, Robin is going to reserve us a spot tomorrow, I thing the one we had last year has been taken. I meant to tell her earlier but have busy @ work. What is your suggestion for another spot?

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
That's good to hear Richard. I think you had 34 last year. If you want to stay on that side of the road 32 is still available. M&M were in 33, but remember that site has the hookups on the left. That's where we are in our address pic from 2 years ago. 31 is fine also. The little access road to the river is between 31 and 33, but that's no biggie. Let us know what you lock in.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
SmilerHi Danny,

Robin here! We just reserved #33 for 12/4-6. Trying to get Charlie (the guy that came with us last year, but he isn't my dad) to bring his Barth this year, but we'll have to see if that happens. Have a blessed weekend!

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Great! If Charly gets 31 you'll be face to face if you pull straight in. Don't forget to tell him about Sunday morning biskits and gravy!

79 Barth Classic

Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
charlie signed up for 31 today!!!!!

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Great! So as I have it now, we have;
31- Charlie
33- Richard and Robin- RP's Barth
34- Carl Flack
35- Rusty
36- Danny Z
38- Deb & Ed
39- Nick Cagle
40- Corey & Cheri-Noble97Monarch
43- Jim & Patty

This would leave 32 and 42 being right in our area. 32 will handle anything, and 42 has a 30' limit. Both are 30 amp. [37 is tent only, and there is no 41 as far as I can figure.] Don't forget to check site sizes if you are grabbing one of the last ones. Pretty good group for being so far off. We're really looking forward to it.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/11
Picture of Morris
posted Hide Post
We are in on site 32, Morris and Candy 96 Monarch

Posts: 19 | Location: Iowa | Member Since: 12-12-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site and to the GTG Morris. Are you coming down just for the GTG or were you snowbirding it down here anyway? You'll love the park and if you're staying a little longer I'd get my reservations in soon. Some folks will probably stay Sunday night, and when you see the park you may want to stay longer than that. Hope to hear more from you, and if you haven't submitted data tag info I'm sure Bill and Nick would appreciate getting your's. Feel free to ask any questions about the GTG, either here or by PM.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Just an update. 29,30, and 42 are still available.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Because I heard from a member that they thought this was sold out, I'm posting to say NOT SO!
29- 25'
30- 35'
42- 30'
44- 40'
51c 60'
are all available now, but we're getting down to where they will be going fast.
http://www.reserveamerica.com/campgroundMap.do

79 Barth Classic