Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Bill H is our New Moderator
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
When I started this website 3+ years ago one of the first guys to sign up was Bill H. Man was that a blessing since I knew diddily squat. I don't even change my own oil and barely know a watt from volt.

Bill has really been a great help along the way from great technical advise to a great insight into Barth problems. Therefore, I am proud to announce that Bill has excepted the position of Forum Moderator. He has all the power I have in editing or deleting inappropriate stuff, (never happened yet). Like I told him, he doesn't have to do much more than he blesses us with now, but this is a recognition of his great contribution to this site. Thanks so much Bill.

Sincerely,
Dave Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Congrats Bill. I am a long time lurker, 4/02, member later with an SOB. I keep thinking about and looking at the sight for potential and possibilities of finding a wife satisfaction mobile within the budget of a semi-retired large boat owner.
Thanks for stepping up, I am involved similarly with another sight and know the satisfaction and hope you don't have more work than I in working the sight.
Thanks again,
Tim

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Welcome, I have been viewing this site since nearly the beginning. Your post are always insightful and chock full of details. It's good to have you involved.

------------------
Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post