Barthmobile Portal
Bill H is our New Moderator

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/8321058061

03-05-2004, 10:32 PM
davebowers
Bill H is our New Moderator
When I started this website 3+ years ago one of the first guys to sign up was Bill H. Man was that a blessing since I knew diddily squat. I don't even change my own oil and barely know a watt from volt.

Bill has really been a great help along the way from great technical advise to a great insight into Barth problems. Therefore, I am proud to announce that Bill has excepted the position of Forum Moderator. He has all the power I have in editing or deleting inappropriate stuff, (never happened yet). Like I told him, he doesn't have to do much more than he blesses us with now, but this is a recognition of his great contribution to this site. Thanks so much Bill.

Sincerely,
Dave Bowers
03-05-2004, 11:06 PM
ccctimtation
Congrats Bill. I am a long time lurker, 4/02, member later with an SOB. I keep thinking about and looking at the sight for potential and possibilities of finding a wife satisfaction mobile within the budget of a semi-retired large boat owner.
Thanks for stepping up, I am involved similarly with another sight and know the satisfaction and hope you don't have more work than I in working the sight.
Thanks again,
Tim
03-05-2004, 11:12 PM
Bill G
Bill,

Welcome, I have been viewing this site since nearly the beginning. Your post are always insightful and chock full of details. It's good to have you involved.

------------------
Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis