Forums    General Discussions    Does "it" have a name??
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Does "it" have a name??
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I've always been confused about the gender of 86Barth. It is a fancy SE tag model with beautiful cabinets and drapes, but then there's the headers, fuel injection, 454HO motor now. Kind of like a real big girl with a mustache? confusion
Ooh, bad visual... a few more macho mods and we'll tip the scale maybe. ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
I guess you could be right. If you had a MH & were towing a TR, the MH would have a male name & the TR would be female.(Not being sexist)
Todd

Posts: 68 | Location: Bay Shore,New York | Member Since: 03-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
My family (wife & 4 small boys) is still trying to come up with a name for ours. Top contenders right now:

Barth Vader
Barthbarian

I like the Star Wars reference. We'll see if it sticks.

Quinn

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
My motorhome is "Fred Flintstone" because of his age (1975 vintage) although we just call him Fred.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
One of my friends has an SOB (Thor) that they named HaRV (Harvey) but I always thought its last name should be Heiney…

(Actually the seats aren't that bad.) ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post