Forums    General Discussions    Does "it" have a name??
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Does "it" have a name??
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Braley
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Lots of interesting names! Mine is Blue Dolphin, which is rather a misnomer as the dolphin is actually gray but the coach color is blue.
Braley

Posts: 42 | Location: Milan, OH | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I named mine Bart but when I have trouble with him he is called Barf.

85' Barth Regal 28' 454 Chevy

Posts: 39 | Location: Amarillo, TX | Member Since: 10-19-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
The Barth and The Other Barth.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
"Beavy"

A Benny Beaver in Orange Country ... Roll Eyes

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
"Das Boat"

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Ours was named Gimble for a while, as in "Barth Gimble".

However, it was a little too obscure, and we tired of explaining it, so, now, we are on a first-name basis, and simply call it "Barth".

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
We called the Regency TUG 1 and had a license plate made with that on it. We kept the plate and put it on the Monarch. Should have been TUG 2 but 1 will work!

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I call *it* NIMITZ, which becomes NIMROD when I'm mad at it.

Posts: 33 | Location: midwest | Member Since: 05-05-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keith Hopper
posted Hide Post
Consuela

From the Family Guy maid episode.

Sometimes she says, "I stay"

1988 Regency
38' Gillig
3208 T Cat

Posts: 161 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia | Member Since: 03-21-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keith Hopper
posted Hide Post
We were driving in Florida recently and my son looked up from his electronics and said, "Rhonda. Her name is Rhonda."

And he's right. I had to buy the Beach Boys song so he would know the reference.

1988 Regency
38' Gillig
3208 T Cat

Posts: 161 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia | Member Since: 03-21-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are in the process of almost but not quite owning our first Barth! A couple of weeks or so should do it, I hope. We have been looking for a small tow-along vehicle to trailer behind, and I have found it. A Fiat model named Abarth! What kind of karma is that. So, the name of our Barth, should we be so lucky to have him, will be somehow connected to that.

Posts: 8 | Location: Columbia, IL | Member Since: 09-08-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/11
Picture of Morris
posted Hide Post
Ours was named Black Beauty by the original owner, seems to fit although there is nothing black on her.

Posts: 19 | Location: Iowa | Member Since: 12-12-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ours was named Black Beauty by the original owner, seems to fit although there is nothing black on her.

Midnight Sapphire Blue always appeared Black except in bright Sunlight, ergo "Black Beauty"
(Check the picture)
Gunner

Posts: 23 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 09-12-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Hey Gunner, Long time No hear from. Welcome back. cheers

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
"Lady Barth" is what my trailer is named. Since I laid eyes on it, I thought she was classy looking.
BTW Yes! It is a she.
Todd

Posts: 68 | Location: Bay Shore,New York | Member Since: 03-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post