Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New Member of our Family
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
We have a new member of our family. I know that others have shared their interest in skooters, airplanes, bicycles and all other kinds of stuff.

This is a reissue of a 1957 Fender Strat imported from Japan. In 1989 when this guitar was made Fender was having some their very best guitars made in Japan. This guitar has been customized with EMG/SA active pickups. In other words it kicks you in the gut but plays as sweet as a Gibson Arch Top.
This is the last guitar I'll own.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice guitar..wish i could hear you play! Looks like you got some nice effects too! Do you have a recording program? I could send you some songs and you could lay down some guitar tracks and send them back.Keep on pick'n..roy

Posts: 16 | Location: alto pass il usa | Member Since: 12-15-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
David: Think about this. You host a Rally, we all attend, we'll get to personally meet the "Boss", you can furnish the entertainment
(would cut down expenses)and we'll all sing along.....what da ya say Dave ??.............

THE TOY 88 33'Regal SE Coach #3448

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YES, I want some MUSIC coming thru my system. I got a new iPOD for Christmas and am having fun with it, so give me some more MUSIC. Come on, YOU CAN DO IT... I'm waiting.... Anyone need some rain water? enough is enough is enough. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Roy,

No I haven't set up a recording thing on the computer. I think I need to update my computer first. I did buy a copy of Cakewalk a couple years ago. And you know what, I aint't too dumb a guy but that was the most complex softwareI have seen.

I am just thinking about getting one of those 4 track digital studios with a CD Burner.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/12
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Creepy Cawler
posted Hide Post
Neat Guitar, bet you'll enjoy it. My daughter has a strat, and my son has Jag with a tube type Fender amp with twin JBL's that does well with a tube type Echo Plex.All this was bought in the 60's They are hard to find (like a nice Barth).

Posts: 140 | Location: Freedom Pa. U.S.A | Member Since: 04-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post