Barthmobile Portal
New Member of our Family

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/7341009061

01-14-2005, 04:58 AM
davebowers
New Member of our Family
We have a new member of our family. I know that others have shared their interest in skooters, airplanes, bicycles and all other kinds of stuff.

This is a reissue of a 1957 Fender Strat imported from Japan. In 1989 when this guitar was made Fender was having some their very best guitars made in Japan. This guitar has been customized with EMG/SA active pickups. In other words it kicks you in the gut but plays as sweet as a Gibson Arch Top.
This is the last guitar I'll own.

01-14-2005, 02:39 PM
roy hawk
Very nice guitar..wish i could hear you play! Looks like you got some nice effects too! Do you have a recording program? I could send you some songs and you could lay down some guitar tracks and send them back.Keep on pick'n..roy
01-14-2005, 04:22 PM
carlflack
David: Think about this. You host a Rally, we all attend, we'll get to personally meet the "Boss", you can furnish the entertainment
(would cut down expenses)and we'll all sing along.....what da ya say Dave ??.............

THE TOY 88 33'Regal SE Coach #3448
01-14-2005, 09:57 PM
DALE SMITH
YES, I want some MUSIC coming thru my system. I got a new iPOD for Christmas and am having fun with it, so give me some more MUSIC. Come on, YOU CAN DO IT... I'm waiting.... Anyone need some rain water? enough is enough is enough. Dale
01-15-2005, 01:18 AM
davebowers
Hi Roy,

No I haven't set up a recording thing on the computer. I think I need to update my computer first. I did buy a copy of Cakewalk a couple years ago. And you know what, I aint't too dumb a guy but that was the most complex softwareI have seen.

I am just thinking about getting one of those 4 track digital studios with a CD Burner.
01-15-2005, 02:16 AM
Creepy Cawler
Neat Guitar, bet you'll enjoy it. My daughter has a strat, and my son has Jag with a tube type Fender amp with twin JBL's that does well with a tube type Echo Plex.All this was bought in the 60's They are hard to find (like a nice Barth).