Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Everybody should have a brother Danny
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of DougZ
posted
I saw a Barth on eBay and thought it would really look good in my yard. I called Danny. He took a look at it and said that if I wanted more headaches, go for it. Earlier this year Danny found me an AirStream trailer for about 40% of the true value. I could sell it tomorrow and double my money (original price and money invested). I feel sorry for people that don't have a brother Danny to make sure that their feet are actually touching the ground. Tanks bro.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Aw Jees, now ya gonna make me tear all up and stuff. Actually, I just call em as I see em, and yer welcome Bro.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brother are great I call mine quite often I am the younger one the baby. I agree you can not go wrong in most cases with a air stream if the price was low and inside not trashed.I could have bought a really nice 3 axel 38 ft for 10.000.00 and the inside was like new. I wanted it but the thought of towing a trailer I did not like. I plan buying a really small air stream 18 ft or if cheap and I will build the inside to my likes.I bought my first truck today in 30 years. It was a 1984 350 ford with a rv body and sleeper behind the crew cab. It had 70.000 miles and will get the old car plates for 25.00 And cheap insurance.Out of 4 brothers I have only 2 left treat them right I say . Kim

Posts: 9 | Location: Alaska bering sea | Member Since: 08-08-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post