Barthmobile Portal
Everybody should have a brother Danny

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/7063986467

08-06-2011, 05:22 PM
DougZ
Everybody should have a brother Danny
I saw a Barth on eBay and thought it would really look good in my yard. I called Danny. He took a look at it and said that if I wanted more headaches, go for it. Earlier this year Danny found me an AirStream trailer for about 40% of the true value. I could sell it tomorrow and double my money (original price and money invested). I feel sorry for people that don't have a brother Danny to make sure that their feet are actually touching the ground. Tanks bro.

W4JDZ
08-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Danny Z
Aw Jees, now ya gonna make me tear all up and stuff. Actually, I just call em as I see em, and yer welcome Bro.

79 Barth Classic
08-10-2011, 12:34 AM
PALEHORSE
Brother are great I call mine quite often I am the younger one the baby. I agree you can not go wrong in most cases with a air stream if the price was low and inside not trashed.I could have bought a really nice 3 axel 38 ft for 10.000.00 and the inside was like new. I wanted it but the thought of towing a trailer I did not like. I plan buying a really small air stream 18 ft or if cheap and I will build the inside to my likes.I bought my first truck today in 30 years. It was a 1984 350 ford with a rv body and sleeper behind the crew cab. It had 70.000 miles and will get the old car plates for 25.00 And cheap insurance.Out of 4 brothers I have only 2 left treat them right I say . Kim