Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Merry Christmas
 Login now/Join our community

The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
I've succumbed a couple times to PBS' entreaties, most recently Alison Krauss. Don't have that one yet, they're a lot quicker to charge my credit card than they are to send the goods. I had an Oh S--- moment right after I called on that one - the next presentation was Celtic Woman. I'd rather had that one, but c'est la vie.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Some of my favorite videos of all time, (the ones I can watch over and over) are.

The Who (Tommy live at the Universal Ampitheater)

• Diana Krall (Paris and Montreal Jazz Fest.)

• Luther Vandross

• And another one I just got recent, Tony Bennets 80th birthday...this is just great

• Riverdance over and over and over again

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
If you happen to like Pink Floyd, or just like a fantastic production, Roger Waters production of "the Wall" from Germany, made soon after the Berlin wall fell, is an incredible concert. At the other end of the musical spectrum, Yanni live at the Acropolis is another of my favorites.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post