Forums    General Discussions    Winter Blues!
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Winter Blues!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sloop John B:
Van Buren State Park, just south of South Haven was the home of the June 2009 Barth GTG.

I had no idea! That is just a few miles north of Covert where we camped at the time (and will be back once we buy another RV). That might have been the year I saw the Barth parked in Covert.

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Van Buren State Park, just south of South Haven was the home of the June 2009 Barth GTG.

We heard all about that GTG from the park hostess. After we parked our Barth and got all set up the park hostess stopped by and said she had to pay a visit. She couldn't help but notice our Barth and asked if we were here a few years back and we said no that this is our first year owning the motorhome.

Well she told us about this great group of folks that came into the park with these beautiful motorhomes and they were all Barths. And how the group allowed people to tour the motorhomes. She said there had to have been about eight units or more. She went on about how friendly and outgoing the group was and I said "well I guess I change all that" haha!! But anyway that really was a classy thing to hear, and made us proud to be associated with the Barth group.

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post