Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    2009 Nation's Capital Barthmobile G-T-G 10/9-10/12
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2009 Nation's Capital Barthmobile G-T-G 10/9-10/12
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
We got it fixed. Turned out to be a fuse in the truck. Not the first 3 we checked but one under the hood. We should be on the road in a few minutes. Cherry Hill told us someone will be at the gate til 1, we should be there before then.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Ray:
How many are there and what happened to Nick's coach?
Mary, they're still arriving. My guess is 19 now. Computer

In regards to Nick's coach... All I can say is that we got it back together again and everything should be good to go. mechanic

I don't want to spoil the story that Nick should tell. hide

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I was afraid the he was stranded some where and couldn't get it fixed, I will look forward to the "story" that he will tell Smiler Hope the wine tasting was enjoyable to all. I won't have a radiator until monday so here I sit just waiting (I hate it).

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
We're on Barth row! See you folks in the morning.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Look fwd to seeing the trailer. Glad you made the trip stinkydaddy. will see you when we return from seeing the white house today.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
welcome saw you pull in next door it is great to see you. Is your awning in the wrong place ?we will talk to you when we get back from Washington. tonight at dinner time.
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
stinky how did your nick name?
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mrs. LonnieG
posted Hide Post
Good Saturday morning from Barth Blvd…

The wine tasting was a success and we had plenty left over for tonight. The party started at the Cagle’s and moved over to Lee’s. A good time had by all. We did not take a head count this morning as some Barth’s have pulled out to continue their travels. The weather is overcast and cool this morning…should be a good day.

Posts: 24 | Location: Southern, PA | Member Since: 06-23-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I am glad your weather is better than mine, nothing but rain down here. Looks like all are having good time and keep sending the pictures.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
Finally figured out how to get on the internet.
The weather has changed a bit from yesterday's beautiful day. Overcast with spitting showers right now. Hopefullty it will change for tonights "Grillin".
I forgot my camera, so we need to depend on others here to post photos....I am sure there will be more coming.
Ed and Jane (MWrench) and Corey & Cheri have already departed because of prior commitments, but the rest of us are still here! I think I counted (18) total including a couple of SOB's, but that was after few cocktails. But I am pretty sure that is correct.

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Who's the Barther with a GMC?

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
family always counts they belong to matandang.It is nice to have a built in baby sitter and camping partners.How many can camp with mom and dad?
lenny
I hate red wires

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
I am glad your all having a good time!

As for weather......I got snowed on yesterday, wish I was with you guys!

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
This campsite has pitifull internet service. I will be posting more pictures after I get back.

Having a great time here in our Nation's Capitol. Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mrs. LonnieG
posted Hide Post
Howdy to all! Smiler

Home safe and sound the Barth performed like a champ and we had a good time. Lonnie and I would like to extend a special thank you to Lee and his lovely wife for being excellent host. Lee’s campfires are an enjoyable event…always perfect. Thank also to Bill NY for his data tag project efforts…we can relate very well to what an effort this is. We took have our own project but it relates to vintage Epiphone upright bass, same effort just a different passion. We very much enjoy meeting all the Barth campers and putting faces with names. Lonnie especially enjoyed his time talking shop with MWrench…racing and acceleration just never grow old. Take care all and thanks for a special weekend.

Wendy & Lonnie

If you would like you can check out our website dedicated to the rescue and restoration of vintage American made upright basses…bluegrass music and basses are another passion.

www.bassmonkey.net

Posts: 24 | Location: Southern, PA | Member Since: 06-23-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post