Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted
Fellow Barth People:

I have enjoyed my time either getting to know you personally or via this great site. My first benefit was Bill NY helping me to get from CA to MI with technical issues and then suggesting I contact Lou and Barb in MI for a place to stay. Bill NY introduced me to some great people. And later I was at the GTG in IN and met fine folks. Rusty the Captain is a very smart person with a personality and Mary Ray a sweetheart letting me use her truck to go get stuff. The noon meal was excellent with the Barth people and i enjoyed the auction. One day I am looking forward to the Ed lights which will give me motivation to put in those relays for the head lights.

While our nation is in a time of sorrow, I console myself knowing that there is more good than bad in this nation of ours and you Barth people tip my feelings to the good of it all. Merry Christmas and a Better New year.

Tom Taylor

Merry ChristmAS aS e

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Live long and prosper, Colonel Thumbs Up

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post