I will name her "Moss Back"
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Scott Stewart
posted
Now the fun begins!

Scott Stewart
612-490-3399

Posts: 46 | Location: Minnesota | Member Since: 06-13-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Is this Barth new to you? If so, we offer our congrats and welcome! Smiler

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Neil T.
posted Hide Post
My Barth has four different shinny spots on it. That's how I know how many owners it has had. I figure every owner started to polish it and gave up. The fourth spot is mine. I polish that spot every season.

Neil

www.swedishautomotive.com
77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO I hear it is not as easy as it sounds!

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scott Stewart
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to try and polish this until I retire in 10 rears. I'm just getting the moss off her after sitting for 8 years...I'm going to start with the Rat and Squirrel nests..
quote:
Originally posted by Neil T.:
My Barth has four different shinny spots on it. That's how I know how many owners it has had. I figure every owner started to polish it and gave up. The fourth spot is mine. I polish that spot every season.

Neil

Scott Stewart
612-490-3399

Posts: 46 | Location: Minnesota | Member Since: 06-13-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scott Stewart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris & Tina Jones:
ROTFLMAO I hear it is not as easy as it sounds!
The moss came off EZ polishing her will be a different story!

Scott Stewart
612-490-3399

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
Have fun fixing her up the way you want it .Then take small trips to break it in even in your back yard
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post