The Story of my Old Colt .45
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Windsor Dalrymple:
I don't believe Bill in NY put any terms of use like 'no sharing' so as far as I am concerned, feel free.
From the TOS page
quote:
All information contained in this website is free to use (at your own risk) provided that this website and original author are credited. Internal photos, designs and logos are not allowed to be linked to outside of this site and are the property of Barthmobile.com, and, or, the original poster.
What this means is, anyone can use anything as long as you give credit where credit is due. And please, no "Hot Linking" of our drawings/pictures to other sites unless you receive permission first Wink

No one wants to donate more money because another RV forum has decided to use our picture files for some of their posts and it is eating up our bandwidth. This would push us into a more expensive plan. Mad

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
the first piece I ever did was about my dad's jaguar and a jag web publication posted it.

As a Jag aficionado, I would be interested in reading that.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
I'll dig it up today.

Better an ugly Barth, than
a pretty Winnebago.

1987 Barth P-30 with 454
Former Hospital Board Room converted to coach by Barth in 1995.

Posts: 178 | Location: Lancaster, PA USA | Member Since: 07-30-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post