Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

stained glass window
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi I am Kathy Magarelli and I do stained glass windows for RV's. I was contacted by Bill about my website rvstainedglass.com being connected to this forum. He wanted me to answer the question of why I say that my windows will fit all RV's except deisel pushers or class A coaches. I have found that most coaches do not have the mid-entry doors and when that occurs you would have to put the stained glass in the front windows which you can not see to drive. Also they are factory sealed windows which should not be removed. If you have a mid entry window and the inside measures 12.5 X 21.5 then my windows will fit or if your window comes out I can custom make any size for you. If you have any questions please feel free to email me and I hope that this answers the questions that might arise.

Posts: 1 | Location: 0000 | Member Since: 04-07-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
kathy, you would have no way of knowing but the majority of Barth Diesel Pushers actually do have side entry doors. Additionally a lot of the newer front engine gas coaches have front entry doors.

You might want to consider changing your ad to differentiate the coaches as to side door or front door instead of gas powered or diesel pushers.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post