Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    maiden voyage
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

maiden voyage
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Did we have fun!! We stopped for ice 30 miles into our journey. We came back to a no power situation. Luckally we were in a nice parking place at the market. They gave us permission to stay over-nite.
We replace the batterey, no help, we replaced the starter, no help. Finally I check with Jonesy and he said make sure its in park. I looked and it appeared to be in park, I moved the selector a quarter inch and it started. However I lost power to the towed car electric mirrors and my highdrolic jacks. Before I open my wallet again hope someone may have an idea what is wrong. We went on our campout to Josuha Tree Monument. Marilyn drove the towed we slept on a slant and had a good time.

Posts: 5 | Location: Victorville,Ca | Member Since: 05-10-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The gurus here have taught me to look for the simple things first.

Check for corroded and/or loose terminals, grounds, and blown fuses before you panic.

Jermer, believe me, I have earned the reputation here on the tech channel as the guy who expects the worse case scenario, as I approach hitting the road in my RV as if I were taking off in an aeroplane.

Don aka "chicken little"

Posts: 130 | Location: Hattiesburg, MS, USA | Member Since: 08-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Jermar, so you bought Jonesy's coach? That is a beauty. Welcome to the forum. I think the 30 tag is the best gas Barth.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post