Barthmobile Portal
maiden voyage

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631087061/m/7081029061

06-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Jermar
maiden voyage
Did we have fun!! We stopped for ice 30 miles into our journey. We came back to a no power situation. Luckally we were in a nice parking place at the market. They gave us permission to stay over-nite.
We replace the batterey, no help, we replaced the starter, no help. Finally I check with Jonesy and he said make sure its in park. I looked and it appeared to be in park, I moved the selector a quarter inch and it started. However I lost power to the towed car electric mirrors and my highdrolic jacks. Before I open my wallet again hope someone may have an idea what is wrong. We went on our campout to Josuha Tree Monument. Marilyn drove the towed we slept on a slant and had a good time.
06-02-2005, 11:58 AM
dogill
The gurus here have taught me to look for the simple things first.

Check for corroded and/or loose terminals, grounds, and blown fuses before you panic.

Jermer, believe me, I have earned the reputation here on the tech channel as the guy who expects the worse case scenario, as I approach hitting the road in my RV as if I were taking off in an aeroplane.

Don aka "chicken little"
06-02-2005, 05:03 PM
bill h
Jermar, so you bought Jonesy's coach? That is a beauty. Welcome to the forum. I think the 30 tag is the best gas Barth.