Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    heater control 20FT Chev P30 350 V8
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

heater control 20FT Chev P30 350 V8
 Login now/Join our community

posted
My dash cotrol is the standard Chevy but GM says they do not have parts.
I need the switch, mine will only run the heater motor on the third position next to high.
Also the cable end is broken and the cable retainer on one cable,so it will not operate the heat to no heat position.
I know they used this in motorhomes and trucks for years so there must be parts somewhere.
PS MY CELL IS 805 689 3000 Rich

Posts: 3 | Location: Santa Barbara,California | Member Since: 12-11-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
See this web site: http://www.classicchevroletpar...ode=cam10flx&from=2#

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of madrone
posted Hide Post
This may sound counterintuitive, but check your local Dodge dealer parts. Pull the switch and take it with you I am pretty sure the same one was used in Dodge trucks well into the 90's and was still available as of a few years ago. The fan
control rheostat is available as a seperate part.

Posts: 69 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 11-26-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by madrone:
This may sound counterintuitive, but check your local Dodge dealer parts. Pull the switch and take it with you I am pretty sure the same one was used in Dodge trucks well into the 90's and was still available as of a few years ago. The fan
control rheostat is available as a seperate part.

Yup. .....There is a wealth of information here on this site.......pictures, everything.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post