Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Gages
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Gages
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I had a radiator made for my 1976 Barth chev 350 i was thinking about a gage for water temp old dash gages are not up to pair,what should i do replace all dash gages with upgraded gage or just put a water temp gage near dog house?
all the heat controls are sticky are thay cables? is there a replace mend kit for the heat cotrols? i have so many ? i cant spell good and stay up to late. me and my wife are thinking abot staying in a campgroud tis spring to fall monday - fridays for half the year so i will get to no my barth better real close. so fare i am hook and go over 3000.oo into replace ment parts tires roof sealer ball joint radiator capsplugs wire rotar kn air filter break line 1 front bearing iner out and a caliper. if spelled wrong sorry its 2am.

------------------
Trucker

Posts: 3 | Location: Palmer Ma | Member Since: 08-27-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
She who must be obeyed
and
me, Ensign 3rd crass
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
The heater controls are indeed cables. On my rig I was able to use Bill’s PB rust buster to free up most of the cables, I had to pick up one to replace the heater valve control. The cable is available in California at PEP BOYS, a chain store for about six dollars.

As a dyslectic, spelling and I have enjoyed a tenuous relationship; don’t sweat it, your note is quite readable.

Posts: 282 | Location: Studio City, California | Member Since: 02-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you

Posts: 3 | Location: Palmer Ma | Member Since: 08-27-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post