Barthmobile Portal
Gages

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631087061/m/3771088061

10-19-2004, 04:32 AM
Truckdriver
Gages
I had a radiator made for my 1976 Barth chev 350 i was thinking about a gage for water temp old dash gages are not up to pair,what should i do replace all dash gages with upgraded gage or just put a water temp gage near dog house?
all the heat controls are sticky are thay cables? is there a replace mend kit for the heat cotrols? i have so many ? i cant spell good and stay up to late. me and my wife are thinking abot staying in a campgroud tis spring to fall monday - fridays for half the year so i will get to no my barth better real close. so fare i am hook and go over 3000.oo into replace ment parts tires roof sealer ball joint radiator capsplugs wire rotar kn air filter break line 1 front bearing iner out and a caliper. if spelled wrong sorry its 2am.

------------------
Trucker
10-19-2004, 05:52 PM
timnlana
The heater controls are indeed cables. On my rig I was able to use Bill’s PB rust buster to free up most of the cables, I had to pick up one to replace the heater valve control. The cable is available in California at PEP BOYS, a chain store for about six dollars.

As a dyslectic, spelling and I have enjoyed a tenuous relationship; don’t sweat it, your note is quite readable.
10-22-2004, 03:53 AM
Truckdriver
thank you