Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Moving north
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted
Hi ho hi ho tomorrow its off to quartzsite we go. Don't know if we will have cell phone coverage but if we do i will have my wife take some pics and post them here of the folks at the rally.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
How cool it must be to think of Quartzite as going north.

Did I ever post this image?

I would like to have the same picture in January and July..

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been there at the end of July a couple of years ago.....120 degrees....saw about 12 people in town.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hit 80 a day or two ago, rained just a little this morning but has been overcast and cooler all day....but we did stop using the heaters a couple of nites ago and have had the bedroom windows open part way all nite the last 2 nites. Another 4 or 5 months and you can do the same Dave or you could just fly in and give a surprise concert!