Forums    General Discussions    RV CG near Jackson, MS?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

RV CG near Jackson, MS?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I should know, but I have never had the occasion to RV there. Has anyone camped in this area? We thought there would be something at the Ross Barnett Reservoir, but no searches turned up a campground. Hoping to find something nice within 25-miles or so of N. Jackson (Veteran's Memorial Hosp specifically).

TIA

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ron:
I should know, but I have never had the occasion to RV there. Has anyone camped in this area? We thought there would be something at the Ross Barnett Reservoir, but no searches turned up a campground. Hoping to find something nice within 25-miles or so of N. Jackson (Veteran's Memorial Hosp specifically).

TIA

Posts: 16 | Location: Durant, Ms, USA | Member Since: 06-02-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ron:
Ron, there is an RV Park on the east side of the Ross Barnett Reservoir. If you are familiar with the area, you take a left on the east side of the Spillway Rd(dam). Go North about 1/4 to 1/2 mile. It's on the left. If I can be of any help, give me a call at 662-653-6143. Hope your VISIT to the VA Hospital is a good one.
TIA

Posts: 16 | Location: Durant, Ms, USA | Member Since: 06-02-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info s'fox. Haven't been out to the east side in a long time. I'll find it.
Ron

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post