Forums    General Discussions    Famous Dave's based in Eden Prairie...Is it any good?... .
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Famous Dave's based in Eden Prairie...Is it any good?... .
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi, Dave Bowers:

I'm casting about looking for a BBQ caterer to do a family reunion in May -- Barth family, no less! Since it's base in Eden Praire, according to the BBQ sauce label, do you have any first-hand knowledge of their quality of service? There is a restaurant near here, but wanted to get input from you or any other Barth forum users.

Thanks in advance.

------------------
Bev

Posts: 25 | Location: Prince Frederick, MD, USA | Member Since: 08-27-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Famous Dave's should be illegal. Anyone who makes food that good can not be good for our American culture. Look what gravy did for France.

Seriously, I find Dave's to be the best BBQ I have ever eaten and the restaurant is our favorite however, we don't like standing in lines and that is what it entails anytime any day. Fried Chicken Salad with Corn Bread, and their Bread Pudding.

Anyone here ever read the Narnia stories, Lion Witch and the Wardrobe etc. Remember Turkish Delight, the kind of candy that left to your own resources you would eat it till you died. That's Famous Dave's food. And, by the way, in your grocery store if they have Famous Dave's Rib Rub, buy that stuff and put it on every thing you eat. I haven't tried ice cream yet but I am sure it would be great...

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post