Tools
Reply To This Topic

Painting the 85 Regal
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
Tere and I are going to have the 85 Regal painted, and we want to do it in some kind of an original paint scheme. I looked at all the pics in the gallery and didn't see any of an 85 Regal on a P32 chasis. We want the basic color to be white with two shades of blue on the striping. We would want a dark blue band where the windows are. Can you all send me some pics? Email if you want at jimandtere@earthlink.net. Thanks a bunch.
Jim and Tere (that's right-my wifes formal given name is Tere)

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We, meaning Sharon and I think Tere is a nice name. We have a daughter, Kari, and we saw the spelling on a food joint that offered "KARI-OUT".

Dale and Sharon Smith.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Here are some various Regal paint jobs. Of course there are a zillion more.

As far as the blue is concerned, keep in mind that blue is a very hard color to sell. We have had beautiful coaches in green and blue that have been for sale for a year. I just don't think blue is a popular color.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awwwww Dave! Man, as much as I love my SoB, I get all nostalgic and dreamy when I look at those Barth pics. Some sweet rigs there. Thanks for posting.

Ron
Nawth AlaBamma

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who is ron?

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inside the engine carpartment of our coach is the original colors of our coach. It was 3 tone blue. I can look at it again and give you the numbers and colors that ours was painted. I for one am glad the coach is not painted blue. We had our coach out this weekend and got several bugs worked out of it.
Cowboy

Posts: 24 | Location: Andrews, IN USA | Member Since: 09-03-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post