Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Appology for a senior moment
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Don Scalzo
posted
I am embarrased!! In the post I put on the Forum the other day I called the Wadleys the Worleys. This morning while smearing the wonderful peach preserves that they made and presented us with I looked at the lable on the cap and realized my mistake. I appologize, I can only explain it as a senior moment. After all I was parked right beside them at this wonderful rally and walked by thier site sign so many times.
Linda says she hopes I got it right this time!

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HankWadley
posted Hide Post
Don't feel bad, Don. I had a senior moment after reading your post and changed the name on the jam labels thinking I too had made a mistake. The real thing is, your comments were so kind and very much appreciated. See you and Linda again at the December rally!

Posts: 58 | Location: Pell City, Alabama, USA | Member Since: 04-12-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much Hank, I really did feel bad but again I use the senior moment excse. we both look forward to seeing you at Crystal River.

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post