Barthmobile Portal
Rally 2004

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/9551048061

01-26-2004, 04:28 PM
DALE SMITH
Rally 2004
Dave, thanks for the info on such. Sounds like you have been busy. Rather than respond to your e-mail I trust it's ok if we share ideas, and questions via "POSTS" What are your thoughts Dave on visitors that don't own a Barth but are looking to buy? If they wish to attend how should an invite be presented to them? I know of at least two couples that are interested in attending. If you need any leg work done in the area just give me a holler. I will put my MOTOR MOUTH mind to work on a give-a-way that I will make that will have a Barth flavor. Poor sole that receives. Dale
01-26-2004, 04:59 PM
davebowers
Dale, if there are Barth friends out there who have a SOB (something other than a Barth) they are certainly welcome to join us. At last years rally there were around 4 SOB couples. If someone would like to just come in a drive around the Barths I think they charge a couple bucks for non-campers to come in. The Pla-Mor owner has offered special permission for the former Barth employees to join us for dinner on Friday at not charge to enter.

Does that all make sense??

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers