Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Rally 2004
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Dave, thanks for the info on such. Sounds like you have been busy. Rather than respond to your e-mail I trust it's ok if we share ideas, and questions via "POSTS" What are your thoughts Dave on visitors that don't own a Barth but are looking to buy? If they wish to attend how should an invite be presented to them? I know of at least two couples that are interested in attending. If you need any leg work done in the area just give me a holler. I will put my MOTOR MOUTH mind to work on a give-a-way that I will make that will have a Barth flavor. Poor sole that receives. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Dale, if there are Barth friends out there who have a SOB (something other than a Barth) they are certainly welcome to join us. At last years rally there were around 4 SOB couples. If someone would like to just come in a drive around the Barths I think they charge a couple bucks for non-campers to come in. The Pla-Mor owner has offered special permission for the former Barth employees to join us for dinner on Friday at not charge to enter.

Does that all make sense??

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post