Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

This site, Dave and members
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Dave, THANK YOU for PUTTING up with my sometimes hard hitting humor. I love to kid, and truly hope I have not offended a sole. If so I am sorry.

Sharon and I discussed selling out Barth many many times, and we just could not come up with the time to really enjoy it. Plain and simple it is to nice a unit to just sit. We can't tell you how much we enjoyed making the changes that we did to the unit. I learned so much from you all and I THANK YOU for such.

I have met some very nice people on this site, and will stay in touch.

We wish you all GOOD HEALTH.

Dale & Sharon Smith

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Dale; even though you are now Barthless you still have knowledge and ideas that you can share. I am sure everyone still regards you as a member of the family......i suppose that now this means that you won't be having pics of the headliner idea tho? ps; you might want to stay away from Dave for a few days....i think he is a little depressed and grouchie.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thomfeit
posted Hide Post
Wait - Dave who can Barb and I turn to with questions about our coach? You are the one who sold me on the purchase of a Barth. We have so many questions, and so little time - the headliner being an early task. Wait until you see what is planned for that white wall in our unit.

Seriously, we have so enjoyed getting to know you and Sharon. Be assured that we shall continue to call for ideas, advice, and just to exchange a hello!

Thom & Barb Feit

Posts: 44 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Member Since: 06-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thomfeit
posted Hide Post
Sorry - DALE, I was having a senior moment. Again, Barb and I wish you & Sharon the best. Happy Tails.

Thom & Barb

Posts: 44 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Member Since: 06-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Dale : I was just about ready to get up my nerve and ask if we could stop by and see your Barth on the way to North Carolina the end of Sept. OH well you had a real nice looking machine, glad you were able to enjoy it. The best always. JKB "He who wanders is not always lost"

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Dale, Tere and I send you our best, and sincerely hope that you'll be a regular part of all the forums. Who knows, that 25% may kick in and we'll see you in another Barth soon. That's happened to Tere and I twice. We sold motor homes and then realized it was in our blood, no matter how much or how little we used them, no matter what the price of gas was or anything else. They seem to represent an independent spirit that you never want to give up. God speed.
Jim and Tere

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post