Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello all, finally I have e-mail we are now in the 21st century at home. This is whamer's husband Lonnie. I look forward to joining in with the group of alum. rivet heads.

LonnieG (husband to whamer)

------------------
1991 33ft Regal 460 Deere

Posts: 19 | Location: Hanover, PA | Member Since: 03-27-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Hi LonnieG I'm an fairly new barth member myself-- in fact haven't even picked up my Barth in Arizona yet. Welcome. This is a great group of folks, and it's not all about motor homes either. Many will show there care for you in many different ways.
Jim

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi All
Wer are also Barth Newbies.
Only had my 87 Barth for 9 days and made our trip down to our home stomping grounds
at Lake Havasu where we will set up Home Base

We bought from MIke a member of this group and I want to say Mike has been real helpfull
in answering our operator questions to get us up and moving.

We have wanted a barth for many years and now we have one to play with and restore even though we have already had comments from many here at the campground that they have not seen one that nice before.

One said he had never saw a barth before and one called her an oldie

This weekend we are sitting inbetween a few brand new Diesel Pushers, you know the ones that cost 300,000

I love my Barth and we have named her "GrandMarnier II" Land Yacht
after our old 1987 Hand Christian 38T sail boat we used to own.

I hope to get some answers so I can fix the things that don't work like the airbag pump and convection/microwave oven to name a few.

quote:
Originally posted by LonnieG:
Hello all, finally I have e-mail we are now in the 21st century at home. This is whamer's husband Lonnie. I look forward to joining in with the group of alum. rivet heads.

LonnieG (husband to whamer)

------------------
Gordon B
1987 Barth 32' SE

Posts: 30 | Location: Havasu Lake Calif USA | Member Since: 04-09-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post