Forums    General Discussions    Ever use a GiraffeG4??
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Ever use a GiraffeG4??
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
Supposedly it tells you from inside your rv what the exact height of that thingy that you are about to pass under!!

http://www.GiraffeG4.com

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
The same question has been asked on a number of other forums. I did not find any reports by actual consumers (away from the mfr site). The fact that it works only <30mph does not render it worthless, for sure. The only time I hit an overhang was a very low speed -- towing a vintage aircraft alum trailer at a motel. Yup, STUPID. I think it is more likely to happen when towing something than in a motor home, where we are likely to be cognizant that we are IN something BIG.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post