Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

hello
 Login now/Join our community

posted
greetings fellow barth owners..just recently bought a 1977 barth..cant find anywhere about what model..on the br door there is label that says something to the effect j 21. it seems to be about 21-22' long..had to replace some of the plastic water pipes..the water heater seems to have a leak around the blow spout(thats what i will call it anyway) cant really tell until i pull it out..the speedometer says 25500 miles..dont know if it is accurate..the condition of the inside is very good except for the two front seats. cant get the regrig to work..it has 110 power to it..thats as far as i got..i have the 3 ring book that came with it..if anyone has info on this 1977 i am all ears..would like to do the general stuff myself..wondering where all the grease fittings would be/general questions like that..the generator says 125 hrs..starts and runs good..my wife and i and our grandson live in southern illinois near southern illinois univ..my kids are gone but now we have to raise one of our g-child..anyway hello to everyone and if anyone can give me some pointers i would appreciate it..roy hawk "Hawkeye" e mail hawkeye@poofaccess.com...

------------------
"The Hawk"

Posts: 30 | Location: alto pass, Illinois,usa | Member Since: 03-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Roy, you will find lot's of info here, is yours a chev p30. I have spent many hours laying under my Barth,the more time the more you will learn about it and understand. They all have their own personality so enjoy getting to know your Barth. BRES

Posts: 37 | Location: St. Paul. Mn. USA | Member Since: 04-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks bress...all i know it is a 454 chevy...havent gotten completly under it yet but i know i will as i trace wires/etc down..by the way do u know where i get keys for the outside compartments..all i have is one for the door to the gas cap..afraid i am getting the barth bug!! thanks!

Posts: 30 | Location: alto pass, Illinois,usa | Member Since: 03-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post