Forums    General Discussions    We must question the mental capacity of a fellow Barth owner
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

We must question the mental capacity of a fellow Barth owner
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I will leave it anonymous however, a well respected fellow Bartherator sent me this image of them working on their toad.

I think this has to be in the same catagory as Ron's male to male electrical cord.

You may ask what is wrong with the picture. Well anyone can tell that this truck is too heavy to pull behind a Barth Regal 454.

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited September 20, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well then, let me be the first to point out what is right here:
-backup emergency prop (two 2x4's instead of one)
-rear wheel chucked on down hill side
-battery charger located outside the fall-zone
-wearing welder's safety shield
-safety toe shoes
This could be the poster child for safe working practices if you look at it the right way. :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ yrs of active membership"
posted Hide Post
I received this same picture, but it was titled "why women live longer." LOL

Posts: 34 | Location: Michigan, USA | Member Since: 08-10-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received it, too, under "why women live longer." Ever notice that 99% of the "winners" of the Darwin Awards are men? Oh, sure -- women do really stupid things, too. Like locking their keys, and their babies, inside the car with the motor running. DUH! Or sucking up puddles of water with a standard vacuum cleaner (uh, yeah, paper dust bag next to an electric motor??!!)

------------------
Bev

Posts: 25 | Location: Prince Frederick, MD, USA | Member Since: 08-27-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
None of this matters, as he is welding the gas tank.

RIP

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where did Superman go after he raised the truck up for the guy?

Posts: 63 | Location: Winona Lake, IN | Member Since: 04-18-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Whenever I do this, I ALWAYS make sure the front wheels are pointed toward the curb in case it wants to roll, plus I locate two plastic 5-gal. buckets directly under the wheels in case the 4X4's let loose....One should also try to keep welder setting under 120 amps.......Can't be TOO careful you understand.......

At least THIS village knows exactly where to find its' idiot.......

Great pic Dave!...sent it to my Risk Mgmt folks.......

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at the treadware on those tires....especially the bald left front tire. What idiot would drive a truck with bald tires?

Posts: 8 | Location: san diego, ca, usa | Member Since: 04-06-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FAST EYES SEE LITTLE, that's why owls STARE. DON'T you all see the fishing line tied to the drivers mirror and then to the metal roof? Gee-whiz, give Dave's new shop employee a break, or is it brake? hehe JUST KIDDING DAVE.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
quote:
Look at the treadware on those tires....especially the bald left front tire. What idiot would drive a truck with bald tires

I totally agree copewm, this guy is an accident waiting to happen with those bald tires and all.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by copewm:
Look at the treadware on those tires....especially the bald left front tire. What idiot would drive a truck with bald tires?

Them tires ain't used up yet - the air ain't showin' through.

[This message has been edited by bildan (edited September 21, 2004).]

Posts: 7 | Location: Centennial, Colorado, USA | Member Since: 02-02-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post