Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

i bought a barth
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of joshinlakeland
posted
i bought a 1977 barth 21 foot off a friend and need to get a few parts example fuel pump and master cylinder any suggestions ??

joshinlakeland@gmail.com

Posts: 1 | Member Since: 01-30-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the asylum!

Lakeland, FL?

Is yours a Class C (cutaway van with the cabover bed)?

Anyway, you'll need to determine what chassis and drivetrain you have. The most likely is Chevrolet G30 with the 5.7L (350 cu. in.) engine and Turbo-Hydramtic 400 transmission.

If the Barth is a '77, the chassis/drivetrain is most likely a '76. Most any auto parts store can get the parts.

BTW, if you have 16.5" wheels, I have a set of new tires (2 w/ 2,500 miles, 2 with 5K - and some wheels, that are impossible to find) you can have cheap.

Also, because of spammers, I'd suggest editing your email address out of the post; other forum members can contact you via the Personal Message facility.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post