Forums    General Discussions    Aisle Lights-straaaaaaaaange design?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Aisle Lights-straaaaaaaaange design?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
So I decided to investigate why my Aisle lights don't work. Then I find out they do work....but only when you have the ignition key "ON".. Wouldn't I want to turn them "ON" without needing to leave the ignition key in the on position? Just doesn't make sense to me....make sense to you?

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My aisle lights can be turned on only when the ignition is on IF OPERATED BY THE DASH SWITCH. There is another switch by the bed and still another by the entrance door which turn the lights on without the ignition being on.

------------------
Gary & Edie
North Idaho
1988 28' P-30 454

Posts: 138 | Location: Hayden Lake (Coeur d'Alene), ID USA | Member Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Gary, well I checked the switch at my entry doorway marked "SL" and it lights one single light: the step light. Then I have three switches to the right of my bedroom closet. The left switch turns on the ceiling light. The middle switch turns on the closet light. The right switch does nothing....I'm still trying to figure that switch out...so any other suggestions? Maybe I should pull the right side switch and test it..

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of Eric Herrle
posted Hide Post
The switch on the right turns on a isle light on the floor, but in mine you can't see it unless it's dark or you walk around the courner it's out of sight from the switch...

Posts: 216 | Location: Kailua Kona, HI & E. Waterboro, ME | Member Since: 06-27-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post