Tools
Reply To This Topic

A Sunday Post
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
OK Dale, here's a Sunday post between games. What do you think of that Ebay wreck that used to belong to A J Foyt? Sounds to me like some pretty good parts but you'g have to dispose of the hulk if you got it. Or maybe somebody could bring it back if they were REALLY good. Too bad about Johnny Carson. Noone will ever be able to truly replace him. Oops! Just checked Ebay and the Barth is gone. I figure somebody else saw it so I'll leave this post up. Time for Philly to make it an all Penn Super Bowl. Later

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MAYBE, ALL PA. JUST MAYBE.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Zeeff:
OK Dale, here's a Sunday post between games. What do you think of that Ebay wreck that used to belong to A J Foyt? Sounds to me like some pretty good parts but you'g have to dispose of the hulk if you got it. Or maybe somebody could bring it back if they were REALLY good. Too bad about Johnny Carson. Noone will ever be able to truly replace him. Oops! Just checked Ebay and the Barth is gone. I figure somebody else saw it so I'll leave this post up. Time for Philly to make it an all Penn Super Bowl. Later

i just checked ebay the biding ended with (0) bids .

KEITH WHITE
RETIRED U.S.ARMY
71 24'L P-30 350+

Posts: 27 | Location: KILLEEN TX | Member Since: 02-11-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
That's what I figured. A fresh 454 and a newly rebuilt tranny would easily have brought a $500 bid, but taking along that hulk killed it. Looks like the all Pa Super Bowl is going to have to wait for some other year.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post