Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

A very interesting statistic
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I hate those little pop up banners etc. and you will never see them on this website. But I now understand why that is so profitable.

This is just a tiny hobby website but you know how many "page hits" there were last month? That is everytime some one click on a different page. How about 305,000. Can you believe that? Up from 104,000 same time last year. How about total number of visitors in January. How about 10,959,down from 12,000 in December but up from 3273 a year ago. So when you figure that there is only 30-40 regular posters. There are way more people benefiting from what you all offer here.

Kind of interesting, huh??

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
And to think, I can remember when you were going to close this site for lack of activity.

Good job on the site, Dave.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
And by the way, you all can "if you are so inclined" check out those numbers a www.barthmobile.com/stats This is a secret, you can do this on many (but no all) websites.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited March 17, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited March 17, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post