Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

For Sale:
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Mark Estep
posted
I recently upgraded my coach furnace to a 34,000 btu and have the old unit for sale. It always worked well for me. It is a Suburban Dyna-trail NT 30. It's rated 30,000 btu and comes complete with a brand new thermostat(I kept my old one). I think it's about 10 years old. It looks like this one...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2450563907&category=50070
I wanted to give my Barth brothers and sisters first opportunity before I Ebay it. I will be happy to send digital pix of the actual unit, if desired. Email me with any questions, please. Thanks to Dave for letting me post this here.

Posts: 65 | Location: Traveling the USA | Member Since: 11-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Mark I'd be interested in your furnace. I'll check the area of the old furnace I took out of my Barth. If it will work, how much do you want for the unit? I e-mailed you but just in case you didn't receive it, I thought I'd better post here. Dennis

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post