Facebook - Twitter - Tweets - Email A Friend
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
That's our Bill!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Thank You Bill !!!!
I get plenty enough spam for my diet....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
We are out of there - bye, bye FB... So long tweets.

The masses have spoken. Kind of what I thought anyway.

Email a friend is something I've used and have been happy with it so it'll stay --- at least for now.

As I read down the line I was developing many quotes and comments. Thank you Bill NY you cleared it all up. Change isn't always good.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Before I was able to return to the land of the electrons the good decision was made. Thanks Bill.

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill!!! I agree with your decision.
If you are truely interested in Barth's, it ain't hard to find us on the internet. Fact is, we are about the only thing on the internet in regards to Barth's!

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Do RV'ers Twitter?

Do Barthers Twitter?

Do potential Barthers Twitter?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do RV'ers Twitter?

Do Barthers Twitter?

Do potential Barthers Twitter?

The answer must be yes, yes, and yes. But, just because someone drinks beer and takes a shower in the morning doesn't mean they need to drink beer in the shower in the morning. They can be independent systems. Redundant systems perhaps Bill Thumbs Up

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BarthBluesmobile
posted Hide Post
I am glad that there won't be a Facebook link.

Sometimes members here make note of when they are out of the house and on a Barth trip. This is valuable information to people we'd prefer not know this. A Facebook link would only aggravate the problem.

Matt

1987 Barth 27' P32 Chassis
Former State Police Command Post
Chevrolet 454
Weiand Manifold, Crane Cam, Gibson Exhaust

Posts: 525 | Location: Massachusetts | Member Since: 07-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I agree with the "no" also. It takes little effort to find this site, but just enough to avoid some of the internet blight of spammers, etc. Best to remain under the radar! (I don't tweet, I talk to other people!)

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5177 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the fact that you would ask the opinion of all of the members here. Thanks for all of your hard work Bill.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
To clear up a couple of things...

The "Email A Friend" thing has been our our site for years - it's not something that was just installed - it just took a little bit of searching to use it. Now, it is front and center on the top and to the left.

The "Star Rating" has also been here - Same thing, they've just made it easier to see.

I kind of figured that it might go over like a lead balloon here - let's face it, we're not collectively the kind of people who walk into a Panera Bread and tweet that we're the 11th person in line and then someone tweets back that they were just there 20 minutes ago and sailed right through.

No one needs to know the things that these whipper snappers are tweeting. Wink Why do I suddenly feel old now?

But, if it helps us collect more data tags, well then - tweet me - twit it - friend me - facebook plant it - myspace or skype it to me in binary codes for all I care... Big Grin

Thank you everybody for your feedback on this. Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post