Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

levelor problems
 Login now/Join our community

<ladydi>
posted
Ive checked out this forum before, seems like a great bunch of people. About a year and half ago we purchased an 89 Barth Regency 36ft out of Fl. It only has 60000 miles so it has set quite a spell. I have fixed a miriad of electrical problems and find them to be challenging at the very least as I am not electrically inclined. Learning fast though. New battery isolator, redid all relays to blinkers, horn etc from squirrel damage, new steps and a large list. My one remaining nemesis is the left rear levelor. Ive checked it out and seems quite complex with hydraulic and electrical component. Are there any easy fixes or should I just find a better mechanic. Its truly a beauty now that the interior is redone and with the 8.3 cummins it runs just great. Thanks for any advise

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Who made it?

Mine was made by HWH, and they have owner's manuals for all their models available in a PDF on their website.

Do a google on HWH if that is the manufacturer.

You also didn't specify what exactly your problem was.

Springs, electrical switches and relays all have a hand in the proper functioning.

Posts: 178 | Location: Lancaster, PA USA | Member Since: 07-30-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post