Forums    General Discussions    It's That Time of Year.....
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

It's That Time of Year.....
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted
So, we got past Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Hope all is well with everyone and you didn't eat too much! And now we head on into December. Doesn't matter what your background is, it's that time of year for giving. Whether it be gifts, money, your personal time or work time...we give this month.
And that brings me to this. Bill won't say anything, but I will. Please remember that this GREAT website has helped ALL of us---old, new and prospective members, along with lots of visitors. And Bill/NY does an incredible job keeping it going. But, it 'ain't free. It is nice enough to have Bill donate HIS time for FREE, but there are costs involved in keeping this site going. So, to that, I remind all to keep Barthmobile.com in your mind when making out your list for giving.....

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Bruce and Kathleen, I agree that we need to support this site, you will reap many benefits from the knowledge that many have and are willing to share.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
This is important enough.....TTT

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Thank you caring. Thanks to all of our Supporting Members who have contributed throughout the year.

Funny how things worked out, me as a "Host" for an RV website. Never in a million years...

I do not get paid for what I do. We do not collect dues here. Everyone is treated the same whether you decide to support this site financially or not.

Supporting our site has never been about money. I like it when someone contributes their tag info, post their trip info, offer a hand to other members, add content to a post, etc.

Besides, this isn't my site. This is our site. We make up Barthmobile. I just play with scripts, make doodles and comment on certain posts.

The only time I ask for financial donations is around April 15th. I know it's crazy to ask then, but I truly do not want anyone sending me their hard earned money for doing something that gives me great joy unless you can afford it. Heck, if anyone has anything left over on April 15th next year, go on vacation, donate to a charity and then think about Barthmobile.

This site is not really as big of a financial drain as you might think.
We do alright for the most part.
This site isn't going anywhere because it's burning a hole in my personal finances.

Would you like to do something nice? You know, to help me out...

Most of you probably know who this is.

Chances are, that photo made you smile.

So, if that made you smile, and you know the back story, then you probably know what this is.

BTFE Coupons

This will put a smile on the face of both my ladies. What more could I ask for than that? Remember, if it wasn't for Linda's support, I wouldn't be able to play in the Barthmobile Sandbox.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/11
Picture of Scott and Debbie
posted Hide Post
Bill, Thanks for all you do. Debbie and I enjoy navigating Barthmobile!!
Happy Holidays to you and Your family!!
It still amazes me the things you come up with to enhance the site.

Scott and Debbie

Posts: 46 | Location: virginia Beach va | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post