Forums    General Discussions    Don't dismiss this as childish bickering!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Don't dismiss this as childish bickering!
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
I just got my Euro in May and started reading everything posted here soon after. Today I talked to a good friend who purchased his sob P30 a year before me and realized he doesn't know jack about his coach, while I have a pretty good grasp on how the whole thing works simply because you all share your knowledge so freely. I take it very seriously when one of you guys says "hey this might be a problem, check it out" Very few 25 to 30 year old coaches are fit for use, and a bunch of those that are happen to be Barths. Maintenance and upkeep are essential to these coaches, and telling owners what they may have to look out for is an invaluable service that will not be found elsewhere. The recent water heater tale is a great example, and if you haven't read it, you need to. [Tech] I'm not an expert on MCC,FCC, or even P30's, although I'm learning, but if I had one of the CC's I'd sure like to know what's available in the way of suspension maintenance, just as I research and listen to anything regarding P30's now. And as a former writer for a Nascar site I can tell you that anything you say in jest will forever be held against you, just as surely as anything you say seriously will be taken as a joke. Thanks for a one-of-a-kind site that makes me glad we bought a Barth.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3484 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Hear! Hear!

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I hear ya. I like to give Dale a ration once in awhile, but this resource is unsurpassed as a source of info.

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post