Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Working on a documentary
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello everyone, I am a photographer working on a documentary project on the RV lifestyle. I am trying to
get as much research as possible before heading out into
the field. I am interested in the usual and unusual aspects
of the lifestyle. My first step will be at the Quartzite Rally, and I am interested in finding out as much as I can. I would
sincerely appreciate any help that you could provide me in this endeavor.

Posts: 2 | Location: Ventura,CA | Member Since: 12-09-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah! feel free to drop me a line @ oscarHidalgo@mac.com, or on icq number is in my profile.

Posts: 2 | Location: Ventura,CA | Member Since: 12-09-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Oscar,

Barth will have a presence at Quartzite along with just about everyone else. You may not be working on RV niche stories, but if you look into it, the story of Barth and Barthmobile.com is quite interesting and would provide good reading. This is a group of people who know quality, know about preservation and know the joy of RVing. Many of today's RVers have never heard of the Barth Motor Coach. A story by you would impress many readers.

Bill G

[This message has been edited by goodwinw (edited December 10, 2005).]

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post